A lot of folks avoid heating and air conditioning service just because the recurring cost of the service fees just simply don’t make any sense to them. There are two schools of thought on this. From the financial standpoint, you can either spend just a little bit of cash on a regular basis for regular service or you can choose to pay a larger repair bill when your air conditioner, furnace or heat pump totally goes out on you! Homeowners who choose to skip heating and air conditioning service will likely wind up with a problematic air conditioner once in a year, at best. You can tally up the small monthly fees you would pay for a heating and cooling service agreement and compare them to the one (hopefully only one) big bill you would pay one time for a repair and compare the difference. The reality is that a HVAC Service Agreement will almost always be a much better option financially.
Why Choose an HVAC Service Agreement
Experienced homeowners realize that when it comes to their heating and air conditioning systems, prevention is always much better than the cure. Having a quality HVAC Service Agreement can save homeowners from expensive repair bills for system damage that can be caused by worn and damaged components. The Pros at Darrow Heating and Cooling can offer an HVAC Service Agreement on heating and cooling units that not only provide peace of mind, they can also save you a lot of money in the long-run.
AC units have many filters that consistently work to keep germs away, dust and bacteria from working their way in to the enclosed rooms of a house. Over a bit of time filters need to be cleaned. It is not only necessary to clean them to so that they function effectively but also to ensure that these filters do not get permanently damaged beyond repair. Heating and air conditioning service can ensure that you get cool and clean air. Replacing these filters can be a costly affair and it is a good idea to opt for regular service to avoid such hassles.
Every product suffers depreciation over time. A two-year-old air conditioner would most certainly not have the same efficiency as one that is new. However, what you can do is take care of the system that you have to reduce the extent of depreciation and costly repairs. A monthly HVAC Service Agreement is a great way to upkeep the efficiency of your system.
Why Choose Darrow Heating & Cooling?
HVAC Service Agreement Benefits
Here’s a look at the some of the tasks our technicians perform during annual HVAC service:
- Clean the condenser and evaporator coils
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check the start and run capacitors
- Inspect the evaporator drain
- Monitor refrigerant levels
- Clean or replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check and adjust the burners
- Check the thermostat settings and controls
All of these annual HVAC services provide you with benefits that will make the technician’s visit to your home well worth it. Some of these benefits include:
- Improved efficiency — Clean, tight and well-lubricated parts help your system run smoothly, allowing it to consume less electricity. You save money every month on utility bills, allowing annual HVAC service to pay for itself.
- Extended equipment life — When a technician inspects your equipment, he or she is able to catch problems early and prevent a system breakdown, helping your equipment last longer.
- Better home comfort — Neglected equipment may have trouble keeping up with demand, especially during cold East Coast winters or humid Long Island summers. A trained technician knows how to help you get the most out of your HVAC equipment to improve home comfort.
- Discounts on repairs
- Priority service if you have an emergency or need repairs
- A lower cost than if you purchased all these services separately
- Professionals who call you when it’s time to set up maintenance, so you never have to worry about remembering to schedule timely service
With surging energy bills, it is more important today to cut down on excess power consumption. Air conditioners tend to consume more power for the same cooling effects as they turn older and suffer wear and tear. Heating and air conditioning service can easily offer you a savings of a few hundred dollars in energy bills over a year. The savings would easily surpass the amount you would spend on a monthly HVAC Service Agreement. Cleanliness is a big issue with air conditioners, whether it is a window model, split or a commercial centralized system.
Give us a call today to learn more about how an HVAC Service Agreement can keep your system running smoothly and efficiently for years to come and even save you some money along the way.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Whether you live in Clarksville, TN or somewhere close by we are ready to help. Our highly trained technicians are available 24/7 to keep your heating & cooling system running smoothly.